Reflections of Week 2

Week 2 Down!  Wow, this has been another whirlwind of a week.  The Voicethreads were very information in helping in close some gaps in my mind about some of the concepts and things we are being exposed to especially the Personal Learning Networks, that concept was deeper than I initially imagined but I think I got it now.

One of the things I was thinking about in respect to education and social media platforms and I have said it before social media platforms have a responsibility I think to be used to disseminate accurate information for the knowledge and enlightenment for society, failure to do so leaves behind, encourages and promotes ignorance.

Click on the below link for a great article on how some educators are using social media in their classrooms.

http://collegian.csufresno.edu/2016/05/10/using-social-media-as-a-tool-to-teach/

Trying our some the other social media platforms was interesting and out of them all for new mediums I enjoyed Nuzzel because I am obsessed with news and current events.

Excited for what next week has in store and even the Community paper!

Comments

Popular Posts