Blog Excitement!

Ok, ok, so I was a little slow moving at first, but I am getting more and more excited about this whole educational blog experience!  You go Dr. Dennen!  So, I've been engaging myself all day with a variety or thoughts and articles on Blogging for education and I found an insightful article about the same subject (guess what else, apparently I hit share Public) and when I Googled "Blogs and education (or something similar), I see a cute pic of myself and my first blog for this class linked up in there.  I need to be careful cause I was not expecting that, but the post was G rated, so I'm good.

Anywho, yeah back to what I was saying, the right here is a link to the article I found about the benefits of Blogging and how educators can use it with their students to engage the learning platform https://startbloggingonline.com/get-started-classroom-blogging/.

I mentioned this before, but I have so many things that interest me particularly issues of social justice, politics, the law, and the list goes on and on.  The more I think on it, the more I think I will embed this in how I teach in the fall and also require my students to do some level of blogging when I'm navigating them through Intro to Political Science, The US Constitution, or even American National Government.  I am not sure exactly what I want to do and how I intend to incorporate this in my lesson plans for my classes, but my wheels are now turning and I thank you for striking the flame ma'am!

I am ready to go now full throttle through this Web 2.0 journey.



Comments

  1. Perhaps you can use our prod usage assignment at the end of the course to plan out how you'll blog with your students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, I absolutely will. Anything that will help me channel and organize my thoughts I am going to embrace!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts