Reflections on Week 5

Uhh Oh!  We are down to the very last week next week.  Even at the light-speed for which we are doing this course I have to say, while I cannot place my arms around all of it, that which is NOT getting past me is sticking to me and so valued.

Each week I have talked a bit about how much I've enjoyed the project of that week and that that particular project was the BEST, well...right now this PRODUSAGE is my favorite because it allowed me to really incorporate my love of teaching, my love of acquiring new knowledge, my willingness to remind myself of things I've forgotten or taken for granted, and do all that while applying what I am learning and being exposed to with new and old Web 2.0 tools.

Everyone who knows me knows I am a huge advocate for issues of social justice, I believe in equality, fairness, and justice on all fronts, and to use this class and this project as a platform to teach from a highly collaborative construct was awesome.  I am conflicted because I wished this course was longer so I could savor so much of what we have done without having to shovel it down all at once.

Much thanks, this week was AMAZING!

Comments

Popular Posts