My Random Thoughts About Blogging and Education

So, it took me so long to write for this assignment because I have so many different thoughts moving about my mind.  Now the people who know me best would simply shoot me the side-eye and be like "Girl, Really?  Like FrFr?", because I always have so much to say on almost any topic, but I found myself stuck trying to figure out exactly what I wanted my first blog post to be about in keeping with the themes related to this class.

I am excited, I am anxious, and even unsure.  I wonder to myself, "Girl what have you gotten yourself into?"  Because I sure I'm no exception in the super busy category and I'm trying to figure out how I navigate everything I have going on and this class too.

Would you believe, that after I finished my last semester, I was certain blogging was something I absolutely wanted to do and then I find out it's exactly what we will do in this class, I think I'm just more anxious about the amount of time we are trying to "fit it all in".  Nevertheless, I know I am going to learn so much.  I expect to learn so much, I anticipate this ride will open up so many doors for myself and others on how we use social media platforms to enhance our knowledge and impart new knowledge to others and reminders of things people forgot or didn't really pay attention to in the area of learning.

Welcome to my blog space, I am Daniella and I have alot to say even when sometimes my message may be delayed and what may seem random at times.  I'm ready for you EME6414 Web 2.0, the question is are you ready for me?

Comments

  1. We are ready! Love to have enthusiastic bloggers in our midst. And there's so much to say, really, isn't there? (I have 5 posts partly drafted right now and a list of 7 more I want to write in my bullet journal.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enthusiasm...... is highly underrated!
    And yes..... You have more to say than you know... share this enthusiasm with the world. Because the world truly is changing. And blogging is part of that change.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts