Reflections on Week 4

We are on the winding down of this week and while I am learning so much, I still feel like I am missing so much too.  It's moving way too fast and with so many moving parts it is difficult to just wrap my hands around it all.

My comfort level with not just learning and exploring new social media tools and platforms is increasing but with trying to figure out my own rhythm with how to integrate that in the nuances that are education is gonna be the magic for me.

Two more weeks to go and I know I could do with so much more, the time just isn't there, but I see the potential, I see the need, and I see the promise that with all things being equal there are so many possibilities with the tools and resources we have available to us to share knowledge in exciting ways with each other and the world.

Forward moving...progression is a great thing.

Comments

Popular Posts