Reflections on Week 3

Wow, I really wondered how I was going to get through this week, I was ridiculously sick at the onset of this week but by Thursday I was almost fully recovered and then semi-stressing about how I would get my whole life together and push on through and here I am.

There was so much to read and so many tools too try, OMG but I'm the type that takes in alot of information and then I need to walk away to allow my mind to process and digest it all then come back and reread and start acting on what I have received, this week was double-time for that for me.

One of the things that concerned me about taking this course in a period of six weeks was the fast pace not because I was concerned I couldn't keep up, but because I did not want to miss anything with all these fast moving parts and the fix, is to go back and revisit some of these weeks and the information presented again with fresh eyes and ears.

My favorite part of this week, writing the community paper, navigating the communities from a spectator and participant perspective and writing about it was the most exciting potion of this weeks tasks.

See you all next week!

Comments

Popular Posts